Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Greetings to the big 'G'

Nothing tremendous here, just a hi, hello to anyone who happens by. I am maintaining the original Stream of Consciousness at Live Journal until such time as I can determine a) How to successfully export all posts from LJ to here and b) If it is worth my time and effort to do so. Frankly, the only reason I am here is so that I could post to a member's blog over at CFRB. That awesome group of folks is currently touring/reviewing Seabird, by Sherry Thompson - a fabulous book that you simply MUST read. For now, please link over to the original Stream of Consciousness and follow the adventures of Xanthorpe there. Perhaps he will move here eventually; perhaps not. In either case, you will be entertained or, at the very least, some thoughts will be provoked. Thanks for stopping by Stream II. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Stream. What do you think?