Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So long Ida...

Ida is leaving. She didn't make as big of a splash as predicted. But this morning as I drove to work, the rain, the clouds and the gusty winds made a perfect backdrop for one of the best Duran Duran songs ever...



Yes, I'm an 80's freak - but not just any 80's music. I like to think that I prefer the more eclectic songs from the Golden Age of music videos. Even though this song is from the 1993 eponymous album, the group stayed true to their artistic video flair. A great song with which to send off Tropical Storm Ida... X

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! How's the weather up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice send-off. And you used one of my favorite words--eclectic. Something I highly recommend in many matters, especially music and literature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by! Sometimes our youngest asks me why I use different words. I always tell him it pays to expand your vocabulary.

    Look at me, for example. I've made $5 on fiction writing and well over $4000 in freelance technical writing. Just think how poor it would be if I didn't know a variety of words! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Stream. What do you think?