Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Praising the Great Physician

No, I don't mean Dr. Hartsfield - although he is a great surgeon!

My lovely wife is out of surgery and Dr. Hartsfield reports all went according to plan, and for any surgery, that's a good thing! She'll be in recovery for about another hour or so and then it's upstairs to our luxury suite overlooking the parking lot. And tomorrow begins the hopefully short road to recovery, with tortu, er I mean physical therapy and...Pain Management!



I've always thought pain management was an oxymoron, or at least an undesirable activity. I mean, I understand what pain management is and why some folks need it but I want to eliminate my pain - not manage it.

Of course, I'm a wuss, so...

What do you think?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Stream. What do you think?